Moving

"NOOOO! I don't want to move!" exclaimed mark as everyone piled in the car. "Imagine all the fun I'll miss if we move. Think of my friends I'll leave behind, and don't forget the greenery and the terrific rivers we are leaving behind." Moving was a traumatizing experience, as you can see (or hear). I miss Oregon so much and everything that came with it. It all was a packaged deal, and a great one too. Don't get me wrong, Colorado is a wonderful place with beautiful mountains and great people. I have made many great friends and families, but it will never be like Oregon.

 Taking down the bed
 Both the moving vans

Colorado sign (Welcome to colorful Colorado)

1 comment:

  1. Moving is seriously the hardest thing ever! I moved when I was 10 and I would never wish it upon anyone. I'm sure that in time you'll love CO as well. And you're always welcome to come stay with us in Provo!

    ReplyDelete